Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Behind the Scenes: The Funny Video

Hey everybody,

The response to the funny video has been tremendous. [If ya' wanna' watch it now, just scroll down to the other entry.] We had 355 hits the first day it was posted, and so far, the blog's had almost 200 hits since then. People are findin' this thing, and that's just great.

I thought I'd share some HILARIOUS pictures that United Way took behind the scenes. I promise this'll be my last post about the funny video, but some of these pictures were too good to leave off the blog.










I hope y'all enjoyed this glimpse behind the scenes of the funny video. I'll blog more serious stuff soon. I still gotta' comment on a couple of visits we made to a few community partners.

Blog ya' soon,
Dave Bennett

No comments: